New Years Resolution with some more poems

New Years Resolution


New Years .. New fears New tears

New people new story lines new sequels 

Trying our hardest to forget the prequels 

Everything new but it feels so old 

Everything warm but it feels so cold

So shy inside but the feeling is so bold

When u feel like this you don't fit any mode

I was once told

"We need less cookie cutter brothers"

That means we need more differences

But we caught up in the vanity of our appearances

And we want to be the same and can't appreciate our differences

So we just appear indifferent 

Multiple meanings of the sentence 

It's all good as long as we ask for repentance 

It's rich it's money it's her lips it's her honey

That was after one drink let's just give them another

The whispers of "I love ya"

Just to get them under the covers

New Years new opportunities 

New friends turned haters that are exposed to me 

New year I'm not really paying attention to what they doing

I expose it through rhymes so I've found my resolution 

 


 


Triplets

Triplets where everything rhymes in threes- I'm on a rhyming spree-don't mind me

Triplets - oh he thinks he's so gifted-
And we all just consumed- by our personal vacuums- asking to be excused to consume-our personals in the back room

Triplets -Ain't really worried bout finding a mate- because I know about my faith -
And when your faith- is great- your fate -is nothing to be worried about mate

I could spit a couple lines to rhyme that can make your dimes easily become mine add that with the fact that I designed these rhymes to be like baseball caps to their players - always on your mind

If you believe than you can achieve just look at me
But I achieved when I believed and now look at me

My destiny hasn't been reached
But these enemies can't reach me because my destiny has them deceased
I've decreased any opportunity for u to cease
Because negativity ceases to exist in opportunities for me

I'm talking bout triplets mind blowing
The rhymes easy to find but you not knowing
The meaning to the reason for this season but it all happens for a reason
And there's no need to reason but I'm the thing happening this season 

 

Luke Warm

 

Cold hearts
Warm days
Warm hearts
Cold ways 


Optimism decays
As pessimism persuades
U to change your view on the days
And your outlook is grey

Just riding a wave until it breaks

Barely getting by but u barely getting what it takes 


Cold hearts

Warm days
Warm hearts
Cold ways 


If they knew my desires would they smile

Such a delicate style

But this pretty rose has a thorn in the way

So admire and watch but be careful how you play

 

Cold hearts
Warm days
Warm hearts
Cold ways 


We are on the same team but don't know the plays

So is it so wrong to go another way

It doesn't have to burn it doesn't have to hurt

The key doesn't have to fit the lock it doesn't have to work

It doesn't have to be destiny it doesn't matter what they say

Because if it's meant to be it won't end that way

 

Cold hearts
Warm days
Warm hearts
Cold ways 

 

Male or Female

Real eyes - realize - real lies
And my eyes really realize that they  are into the feelings in between her thighs
So I'm the type to be stereotyped
As the player, have one girl during the day and call another later
No strings attached
No outfits to match
One night maybe two that's the facts
The less money I can spend the more I can win is my "match"
Like the kids at recess we all playing games
But before u write this off just lets me explain
See I stay in all nights
I'm the polite type
To hold all the doors and be respectful
Take them out when they need it and keep the conversation Intellectual
To work the 9-5 and always stay on the grind
Going out I'm eye to eye I'm not looking at her behind
But at nights she's going to someone's house and it's not mine
I can't blame her cause she's fine
So those feelings - I'm talking about mine
Of the wanting yearning desire and need for her love
But it's money and opportunity that she's thinking of
Maybe I just picked the wrong type
To try to wife
But if it happens the same way for most of your life
Do u keep trying to find the wife while u can only live for one night ?

The Part


We walk the same, we talk the same,
Same upbringing
Same frame
Same name
I have the badge with my name
He has his initials on his 2 chains (TRRUUU)
I'm in a shirt in a tie and when I walk by, they have smiles in their eye (TRRRUUU)
No need to disguise or hide their excitement in their look
But I noticed when he walks by they seem shook
He has a hood up and when he walks by they look- down, clutch their belongings and stare at the ground
When I speak they call me sir and mister
When he speaks u barely even hear a whisper
Of a reply
Why, aren't we both the same as guys?
Is this the new days or the old days
Racism continues to lead the way
Crazy how different people treat you if you dress up
Crazy how looking the part makes people give a "you know what"
Crazy how accomplishments and success can change the picture people have of you
You know what they say about assumptions don't you?
Don't judge a book by its cover
Because you never know who you could mistake for another
Truth and the light eventually shines on the dark
So be careful not to be a participant in playing the part

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments