Life (3-20)


It’s cold outside but my sweater is near
It’s danger on all sides but we know my Sheppard is here 
So who should I fear?
Love conquers all
Who’s there when you lose it all? Who’s there when you fall? 
People in your lives for seasons
Better find the reason
Lessons need repeating 
Repetitions makes perfect
So whatever you’re going through must mean it’s happening on purpose 
And you don’t have to understand everything in life
It’s no book no class it’s an experience that’s life
And we hate the end of this story even though we know it’s ordained 
One thing we have in common that’s the same 



And things would be boring if nobody ever changed


Locked Away (3-20)


It’s evident life is just a blessing 
Beauty and the curse because you don’t know what you should be expecting
Even when you do it doesn’t work out that way
Actions speak louder than words but they say you should watch what you say
I’ll behave
Engraved as a slave to putting words on a page
Dangerous writing and insane reciting should be locked away in a cage for days
The easy path- I’ll stray 
Throughout situations pray
Harder the situation the more self reflection
If you never learn you’ll never start progressing 
Recession 
Is part of the process
Whirlwind of emotions difficult to process



But I’m a pro first so you have to pay the cess


Undefined (2-20)


Texting constantly without an answer
Hand constantly moving like it’s its own dancer 
Her love is deadly just like cancer 
Lots of solutions but no real answer

Dark stage - rock bottom it’s too late
Hope lost and out the window is faith
Out the window is fate

Allure of love lured you to this moment 
And although you don’t condone it at least you could own it
Con done it 
So take responsibility 
Adding words together syllables and similes
Like it’s a symphony 
In my own industry 
Started with an epiphany 
Other people only get epiphany’s when they drunk or stoned like Tiffany’s
Started out full now the pen ink is empty 
Rhymes are a plenty 
Rhymes I have plenty 
A hater is a person who looks at you with envy 
And since it’s many that’s envious
Refuse to stop keep going is their mantra
Alter my persona
Great like the Mamba 
Dreams to do what I wanna 
You only live once do it your way until you’re a goner 


Learned Behaviors (2-20)


Depths of the night 
Interstate life
Even when you’re not -somebody is always going somewhere
Even when you are -someone always seems to be there 
Early bird gets the worm 
But the late one still finds a way to eat
Survival of the fittest 
For instant gratification we compromise our fitness 
Bare witness
To the growth and rebirth 
Ever since I was birthed to this earth I knew my worth 
My rhymes are hot like a man in an Eskimo outfit running through the desert 
Left deserted
On purpose to realize my purpose 
Just because the grass looks greener doesn’t mean that it’s worth it 
Just because it sparkles real nice doesn’t justify the cost of the purchase 
What’s glitter isn’t gold
Faulty foundations will fold
Craving a taste of God’s Grace 
Learn through every experience so it’s hard to make a mistake 
Essence of being great 



This isn’t poetry 101 for dummies
Don’t write rhymes that’s funny
Don’t write for the money 
Recite what I write to bring consciousness to the hungry 
That’s just food for thought though but some people refuse to eat
Stubbornness no matter how many times they lose they can’t accept defeat
Everything seems impossible until someone accomplishes the feat
Then it seems easy and now everyone has a destiny to seek 
R for rebel 
Let’s not tip toe around too far- let’s walk on egg shells
See how loud it gets see if it really smells
Mom says don’t stir the pot cause society is crazy 
I tell her and my dad that I am too and it’s partly true because you are the ones who made me 
People with ears hear what they want to 
And even when it’s your own eyes that see it- you don’t believe it’s true
Spent hours and days trying to fit in with the rest
Waste of stress because it’s the ones who you’re barely around that seem to know what’s best for you and know you the best 
People upgrade houses, cars, or clothes to stay ahead of the game
But stay the same physically, spiritually, and intellectually never change 




That’s point of communities right?

Humanity is supposed to be together but we’re just individuals - it’s a joke

You can get knowledge from family friends or haters. 

When you hide something there’s no need for people to resist your desires.

Society just finds a way to get people to do the same thing without copying the same script. 

I have youthful zeal.

#Alphabet 

 

Assuming

Best

Communities 

Desire

Everyone 

Finds

Growth. 

Humanities

Individual

Jokes.

Knowledgeable 

Lovers 

Mothers 

Naysayers

Others. 

Pretense 

Questions 

Resistance.

Society

Transforms 

Uniform 

Voices 

Without 

Xerox.

Youthful 

Zeal.



Telling closest friends that I just don’t care
Past memories like rear view mirrors - objects closer than they appear
We aren’t really close that’s just what it appears
And you remember what you want to even if the truth has to disappear

Keep it real no matter the perception
Been destined for failure in their eyes since the inception 
So it’s only up from here 
Trust issues because not many people have always been there 
Make them understand me , forget friends just keep family, make your own way in the game make your own name, don’t just take what they hand me 






The people I love most it seems I talk to the less. Nothing lasts for ever so I start finding a way to disconnect. To dull the pain when life happens. I used to call it writing out my feelings it just started to rhyme like I was rapping. Don't get the same satisfaction with doing things just for the fun of it. Not sure when things changed and I started wanting to do it for the fund of it. Fundamentals all twisted. The passion to be the best was what made me gifted. Until that passion got overblown and turned into an obsession with being #1. But u always let someone down so is it possible to be the one? In someone's eyes you will always be the last. You don't know until u hop that fence whether it's greener grass. You never appreciate the times you have until they pass. You never appreciate the present without understanding your past