Rumors poem Indisplaced poem and some more poems

I heard a saying that some things will never change
Well what the f*k am I trying for mayne?
Same shit different day and I suppose that's true
But to do it all different you gotta change something don't you?

I heard that I was no different that I was insignificant and I realized it all when I was in repentance

It seems that what they depicted for me and the outcome has grown quite distant

I heard that people had the nerve To question my every word
To tell me that I would never make it
I loved and I heard they hated
I was sober and I heard they were faded
I was sharp and I heard they were jaded

I heard what was next
That I had nothing left
That I was left to be the next ex
And why should he say she say matter to me?
Who should give a f*k about what they said up the street?
But I give a f*k so at night I can't sleep
And my success means that I won't hear a peep

But I heard at the beginning some things will never change
And I heard him reply "well what the f*k am I trying for mayne? Same sh.t same day.."
I said I suppose that's true ....but to do it all different u gotta change something don't you?




Indisplaced

I'm all in - to displace
I'm all up in dis space
Let me create
The fire and the burn of hate
The desire and the yearn to be first place
I never  "tire" but "treaded" to earn my place
You a liar if you think I cant discern real from fake

Because Real eyes.. realize... real lies

I'm in this place where it feels like space
Where I can create
But wait
it feels like I'm the one they trying to displace
Bittersweet taste ... Is this my fate?
Well dress me up cause I'm ready for this date

People stop believing I just keep achieving , f*k what they seeing, I got something for all of my demons, and skeletons too, what u expect me to do? fall down bc somebody else is hating u dude? Oh no stand bold, the story I was told, "ur chances of making it are about zero," and that's the direct quote . but that's two fold, cause this is what I was told 10 years ago on my first rodeo

And I'm still here
I still appear
That reflection from the crystal wasn't always clear
But when they notice me here they freeze like a deer
In the middle of the night - they caught by headlights
This little light of mine has been defined and it's goin shine the rest of life

Cause I'm in this place
And the future isn't promised so don't make that mistake
But living a dream come true can't be displaced
History can't be erased
Thanks to the obstacles before me that I hurdled as I ran this race
With no rear view
Just a clear view
I'm comfortable indisplace what about you?


Hello World!

Hello world it's a new day
I wrote this with the hands that don't play but the hands that do pray
The hands that don't slay but my hands do decay...

Wait

It seemed just the other day life was such a naivety, now I'm obsessed incessantly, with my destiny, is it destined to be, cause my longevity, is starting to affect me..

See I can't keep going, but I can't stop flowing, so many people depending on me but they just aren't knowing, that I just starting growing...

Hello world it's a new day
Maybe we should blog it out, maybe we should talk it out, things are so foggy now..
I don't wanna know if I could run it way back when , lead a revolt alter the results, end up being named champion, i do know because losing is so damaging, Damn it then, damn these men, and women, that aren't understanding when, I stand over them, it's all  pretend and we really are kin

Hello world it's a new day
I have arrived . The look in my eyes you can tell I survived. Hello world it's a new day I'm still here .. You're so cold sometimes but my coat is near.


It Was Her

Man I promise
I used to be so honest
Now the premise in my eyes
Is the event of my demise

Ahh f*k that intellectual
This girl is so damn edible
Head to toe-
you know the speech
SWV- type weak knees
The way she walks the clothes she wears the way she flaunts her hair and that smile bright enough to inspire you from your fears...

But my dear....

On one hand I wanna take her hand ask to be her man help her understand that ain't no dude bigger than I am and she won't find a kind that can do her better than I can man!

Damn...

But on the other - I'm just an impaired brother who's looking for another lover to play fight underneath the covers in the type of way that I can stay inside her without having to say I love her

As she gets closer ...

The person on my right shoulder says u need to hold her!

She keeps getting closer...

The person on my left glances in her eye then looks between her thighs and says lets get her drunk and get her high

Then she walks right by

And I can't mouth her name cause mind is going insane say and I'm still standing the same mentally in this game and then I wonder..... if she feels the same

But she walked right by ..

 

Please stay for more content on our website aaronrpoet.com

We publish posts here regularly If you have any questions please contact us with provided email.

We respond to new comments immediately.

Thanks for reading and staying here.


Post a Comment

0 Comments