Life and United stand poems with some more poems

Life

Pure bliss
As I reminisce
9 months of pain to endure
Something that comes out so gentle so pure
So much love, so much sacrifice
So much joy, so much life!
Just a soft voice, little soft hands
So proud to be an extended part of such a little man
Such a little boy
Such pure joy
Tears fill the eyes
What a lovely surprise
It's funny how much life that a human belly can disguise
Shape of the eyes shape of the nose
So familiar and friendly so opposite of a foe
Those little legs, those little feet
That little cry that little voice so sweet
Not many feelings in this world can compete
One glance all wrongs are made right
So many things could go wrong but so many things went right
A blessing - now I see the miracle of Christ
Such a delight
The miracle of life



United Stand

 

America the land of the free
But ain't nothing free in this land that they claim is for me
Right out DC streets where the President sleeps
Homeless families sleep
And instead of fixing that we trying to put A Queda to sleep
Well maybe if terrorists threatened poverty
It would be a safer nation and safer streets
Hoodies could be worn
Towns could avoid being scorn
Is it the next star or the next dead teenager being born?
Tell me go to school live the American Dream
But when I look around town this clown Uncle Sam isn't exactly on my team
I just graduated- already trying to take away my cream
Turn to the drink and the green
Paying those loans was a part of their scheme
Taking away from the dream
But if I played on a sports team
Everything changed
America where Barack makes less than Lebron James
Where Ray Rice is publicized for knocking his wife out
What about the ones in poverty who don't have a voice to go with their mouth?
Do you know what I'm talking about?
We have pastors trying to bring us to Christ
But how when the preacher himself ain't even living right
Like they aren't molesting children
And this is the message that they sending to God's children?
Instead of praising Christ people rocking Him across their neck
Just to see whose Jesus piece looks the best
We live for money drugs se* and beer but what if before we did those things they said Jesus was here?
We at war with other people
United States can't even stand for it's people at all..
So if it's divided  we stand .. Then it's United we fall 


That Moment

Back against the wall

Against all odds everybody hoping that you fall

Odds are stacked up 

Your stacks don't quite add up

You quite ready to quit but u don't want to give up 

You aren't that type like black and white colors that used to write

Although you still use your left and your right but you have the prototype to fight 

Fighting the physical and intellectual stereotypes  

That you seem like type or your type won't make it and I hate it 

Hate comparisons to others like they you and you're them so that means one of you is akin 

No akin this realization that you are your own you 

Stand on your own nobody owns you

Your destiny like telepathy when u can see the light

In that moment even if u don't condone it embrace your lonely night 

Erase the lonely thoughts that the doubters were right

Because I doubt that they will meet u and greet u with delight 

It's delightful and insightful through defeat you can make it right 

Rightfully  so , so find your moment And go!

 

How You Read The Story

Whether you start to read it from the beginning or the ending

The truth unfolds

The story is told 

Tears of joy in my eyes

Fears all subside

A thin sheet of paper with the outcome in disguise 

Heart skips a beat I skipped a breath 

Hoping that I do my best to pass this test 

Studying countless nights

Sleepless for many days

I'm so determined now I'm ready to fight

Finding new ways to stress while thinking of all the waves

Life is peaks and valleys sometimes u ride the wave

Can't believe I failed feels like I'm in my grave

This isn't how the story goes hurry and turn the page

I feel like my time is gone .. My dream has all decayed 

Outcome is that I failed

I tried and I think I did well 

Ready for this moment like I own it

Having memories of what got me to this moment 

Rewind the times in my mind of having a dream

Similar to the one B.I.G.  and Martin Luther King seen

And u react like "nah I have dreams I want to see most of them come true"

It starts with the moment that first person doubts you 

Read this again from the bottom to the top
You will realize that the poetry doesn't stop

 

New

So now boy is like "f*k it I don' care no more, I refuse to put my heart on the line when their feelings ain't there no more, cuz my h-e-a-r-t, can't take l-o-v-e, so I'ma treat all these chicks like that bitch treated me", so boy plays the field has a startin line up, no more tryin to wine and dine he's just tryin to f*k, and this isn't what he really wanted to do, but at the end of the day you can't blame him can you?

Until that day boy meets girl and GIRL really likes HIM, but this time it's SHE that can't deny it no matter how hard SHE tries SHE wants to wife HIM, no not ride or die HE makes HER feel like SHE can fly wit HIM , so divine so fine in love with HIS mind, so intellectual se*ual forever SHE says HE'LL be mine...
You know that story sounds like deja vu, and in the end you know what happens don't you? Boy treats girl the same way he was treated, girl is shocked cuz she never thought she'd be misleaded, life

's a big circle and the thing boy and girl both found, is what goes around once is goin' come back around, good girls go bad just as good guys go bad, and boy and girl never realized what they had, that's what's so sad, the cycle never ends, until one forgives the other~and breaks the trend..

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments