Different / Inside Opinions / Honest Outcomes

Different 


Always thought when life blessed ya
It would be less stress for ya
Not a bigger way to test ya
Keep it simple
Difficult times are good for your mental
Cause without them - how do you differentiate good from bad that you get into 
Followers that’s in to
No matter where we going 
Riding the wave not knowing 
At the top looking down but I’m not conceited
Just able to view the parts of my life where I’m needed 
Rejections turned to rebounds 
Words to make it sound
Different 
Differ in interest 

Inside Opinions

Thoughts pressed deep down inside this sea of emotions
Yet I’m steadily coasting 
Thought provoking 
At any notion 
Future is within my scope and
I’m zooming in
Ridiculed from my past friends because I left them standing in the same spot 
No use in both of us being complacent 
They steadily testing my patience but I’m waiting 
Because they told me that it’s a virtue 
Can’t sit forever got to do what you got to do
To fulfill my destination 
Haters trying to deter me 
Without hesitation 
But God referred me 
Scared to advance my steps
Always been advanced beyond my steps
Life gives you bruises and welts
Emotions losers have felt
Til they winners and glorified like Michael Phelps
Layers keep peeling
Remember this feeling
Sky is the limit ; the building with no ceilings 

Honest Outcomes

Careful what you care for
Some people live careless
So what happens they could care less
Step up to the plate
Set the record straight 
Dedicate 
Meditate 
Ways to being great 
Kick open the gates 
Case been stated
Maybe I’m jaded 
Dreams of getting faded when we made it 
Never fold hands that were dealt we played it 
Poetry performances didn’t want me to play it 
Now all across the world people wanna hear me say it 

Each step I’ve trekked
Gave all I had left 
All those nights you wept
All those nights you never slept
Transforming you to be at your best  
Before Poetically Correct
When you were at your worse so you know the difference 
Different decisions determine destiny 
Everybody has an opinion but it’s easier to sleep at night when you make your own decisions 


Ms. Ery

She's the type

She's the type to wife

She's the type to wife for the rest of life

But for the intermediate price

She's not my wife

And I can't stand when I see her with the lame type

 

The playing games type

Their game isn't even tight 

 

Hate to brag but in comparison my game is like Mike

Jordan or Lebron James u get it mayne- I be balling alright?

But she loves the fight

 

Yes she loves the stress

She doesn't know any better so she thinks she deserves much less

I think she deserves much better but she can't see it 

Believing is half the battle so if u don't believe how can you be it?

Try to force her hand try to force her to call not fold

Self esteem too low and her cards fold because she's not bold

 

Another beautiful women lost 

Nas spoke the same way about the black women holocaust

I'm shallow because I'm lost 

But I'm lost because she's shallow and this is my cost

I want to make her the best she could ever be

But she's so stuck on being in misery she can't even see

The biggest mystery

Is why she can't see

The sunny light because the dark is where she feels she's meant to be

Ms. Ery

 

PSA

I hear the people saying they want to make the world better

But it ends up being for cheddar

Cash rules everything around me 

United States economy - is that what defines me? 

Is that what defines u?

Is the story the truth just because of how it's told to u?

 

When ur exposed you know

When you're not exposed u don't know

So from the simplest forms it's unequal

It's like someone predicting the sequel without the prequel 

 

Money is the root of evil

Yet they print in God we trust knowing what it does to people

 

Having them begging and pleading looking for any reason

See them through any season hanging alone like it was treason

No rhyme or reason

I rhyme for this reason

Because it's going on day to day and it's a shame nobody is speaking

 

 

Battlefield

I'm in a hole

And even though it's cold

Instead of coming out- I would rather stay here and fold

Woah

 

I'm in a hole

That's so damn familiar

And I know my role

I don't know why I'm acting so peculiar 

I thought I was superior 

But that's what got me in this place

It's a marathon and not a sprint but I'm going to win this race!

 

I'm alone with all of my thoughts 

Nobody to blame because nobody brought 

Me to this place of solitude- that can't be bought

In my mind everything makes sense 

But outside of this hole that I'm in 

Their only goal to make cents

 

I'm in a hole

And even though it's cold

Instead of coming out- I would rather stay here and fold

Woah

 

And even though it's cold in here

I shall persevere

I'd be a liar if I said I didn't perspire but I'm in the clear

Thinking of her- wishing she was near

Sweet, warm, loving, and she would have my back it's clear 

But she's not here

So I have to stand without my peers

 

Dug a deep hole and now I have plenty of memories but on the outside stand all of my past enemies 

 

I'm in a hole

And even though it's cold

Instead of coming out- I would rather stay here and fold

Woah

 

Instead of coming out 

Everyone knows

Rather be "tried by 12 then carried by 6"

This is it

They rejoicing at my downfall I can picture it

Look at em laugh

Toast and raise their glass

Thinking my time has passed 

While they watch the time pass

 

I'm in a hole

And even though it's cold

Instead of coming out- I would rather stay here and fold

Woah

 

Woah- let's be legit, I'll never quit, what's worth having is worth waiting for and I'm on this waiting tip, here's a tip if you're hating, sitting there waiting, for me to fold and stay in the hole what type do you think ur facing? All doubts I'm erasing, my body is sick of aching, my mind is sick of racing, so it's boots that I'm lacing, and if we have to "mask" up then consider me Jason!

 

Dreams of success overweighs dreams of doubt

So I climb myself out

 

And what did I realize?

Their eyes showed surprise when they realized I wasn't at my demise

Eyes shocked wide 

And they stood paralyzed

 

It was so quiet once I stepped out 

No words came out

So my chest puffed out

General response when u prevail over 

doubt 

 





Post a Comment

0 Comments