Poet Reciter with several poems

Using the pen and pad as my creation
Nope this isn’t just a fad  it’s my destination
Soon as I get in the lab it’s doesn’t matter The situation
Whether it’s the good times or the bad that can be my demonstration
Poet reciter
Know it I’m on fire
Show it - perspire
Flip the manuscript til u get what u desire
100% legit and I won’t quit until someone is inspired




See through

This world we live in is so corrupt

People blowing up buildings blowing each other up

And they don’t give a you know what

Spiritual warfare

Praying to different Gods

Saying the other one doesn’t care

Inability to set boundaries inability to say no

Eventually if you push hard enough the weaknesses show

No morals or values and the saying goes

One who won’t stand for something will fall for everything

So is it karma coming around and do we really deserve everything?

It’s not safe to go out

Not safe to open your mouth

So through my blog I speak about

The truth’s people don’t preach about

They constantly talk about it but constantly do nothing

Another news cast about the injustice

Same old conversation but the world hasn’t heard us

People are annoyed hearts are destroyed

Innocent little girls innocent little boys

Thinking money makes you significant

Thinking power makes you different

Thinking because you made a group of people happy means you don’t need repentance

I think I should turn a question into that last sentence

Thinking because you made a group of people happy means you don’t need repentance?

The Creator knows the truth and He will give the ultimate sentence

 

Mister


He was quiet and complacent

Partying was adjacent

To his career but socializing was one of his biggest fears

Take a drink ~it didn’t help much because he would throw it up

Nerdy ways the majority of his life but he grew up

Smoking didn’t do much because it made him too solitary

Trapped in his own thoughts to add to that thought was scary

Prettiest girls would walk past and he would stare at their behind

They would let him stare without care because they needed him for his mind

Didn’t know his name and he didn’t really care

Intellectual problems they expected him to be there

Social functions if he waved, they would just stare

Til one day the pace changed, got a little crew that changed, every little thing and only his outer frame remained the same.

See he had a swag when he walked, a little confidence in the way that he talked, stylish attire stood out like chalk

On his black board he began to write his life dreams

The ones who didn’t know him were suddenly on his team

All of that hard work paid off and he accomplished his dreams

They didn’t realize that back then he was paying his dues

From Mr. Me too

To his own thing Mr. Someone New

 

No Me Gusta

I don't like you
I mean I really can't stand you
At times I wanna fight you
Yell and reprimand you

You're so damn annoying
Yes you and your ways
So tired of you toying
Leading me astray

In my bag of feelings, just telling you how I'm feeling, this is what I'm dealing

with and I'm getting pretty sick and tired of it

Should I be mad at you or mad at me because I've dealt with this plenty

Of times and I feel inclined
To blame myself for feeling this way because MY emotions shouldn't be attached to anybody else

You annoy me pretty bad

I don't like you- so what- be sad

If we never talk or see each other again I will be glad

There is not a history in my future there's nothing to have

No need to be cordial or act the part

Line is drawn in the sand this is where we part

When we are apart

There is not a part

Of me that will want to change things this is how I feel about things and stop telling me things can change

It's okay to not like you

It's okay to want to fight you

But if I give into these emotions

Then I become just like you

 

Hoodie On

I have my hoodie on but I'm real about mine
A lot of people wearing hoodies on the outside as a mask for what they feel on the inside
Type that won't say hi when they see you outside
They are more concerned about your apperance than what's on the inside

They say the great ones are always insane
I say it's really inane
Because for a while they are put in the lane with some lames
Thought they'd be the same
Plain and germane

But there is greatness in everyone just a matter of perspective
Everybody has a hustle -some against your morals- don't be spoiled just think about the hustle- you gotta respect it

Colorful socks with my hoodies
He was really the victim but they treated Trayvon Martin like he was the bully
Not a killer but don't push me
But when society
Pushes your back so far against the wall all you have is your killer instinct
Physically you're free but mentally you're still in the precinct

Tall black more educated than most not saying it to brag or boast
So why are you clutching your purse?
For what it's worth
Probably cost less than the horses on my hood
But because its a group of us we are still "up to no good?"

They call it complaining when you tell
Try and rebel then you fail
Constantly asking for help-but shoulders shrugs "oh well, do it yourself"
Be a man stand on your own two
But if you never saw a real man stand what are you supposed to do?

The answer is to try and create your own way
Don't let the past be a waste of what you can learn today
Live for yourself, don't worry about what other people say
So why don't you ask about my day?
And not start to run away?

When you see me with my hoodie on


Post a Comment

0 Comments