Co Hosting Special Reading of An E-Collection

Pursued Thoughts


Man we struggle and strive to be live
Live without fear in our eyes thinking we're promised another sunrise
Only thing we're promised- is to die
Cops are friends in their own, but are devils in our eyes
Snakes in disguise

With blue uniforms
To keep the peace we all just conform to the norms

Searching to live in God's blessings
That's when everything gets real interesting
Saying pastor's can bring us to Christ
But how-when the preacher himself ain't even living right, like, they weren't molesting children?
And this is the message, they're sending to God's children?
Huh!?

We think about having cash a nice pad and finer things stashed
There's people who will do anything for some cash
Just for a grab or a hit of the bottle so it's easier for them to crash

There's people who grew up with a 9mm as a way of living
9 years in that life and they're no longer living
There's cold streets
People aren't about peace
They're about carrying a piece

So divided we stand- United we fall
Feels like a lot of time is passing but we aren't really going anywhere at all






Abstract


I have a thought or idea that's not physical- or concrete

Not trying to get emotional or spiritual-so relax and let me speak

Got a couple of proposals-but don't need a priest to preach

Just to educate you though- you don't have to be a teacher to teach

 

All I ever heard was "it's out of your lane- out of your league"

"it'll never be obtained"- "so there's really no need just give into the fatigue"

Negative-That's not the wiring of my brain- come on you know me

Positive- I remained, even though they thought I was insane-now I'm in the position they said I would never be

I heard them say follow your dreams- that is the key

Follow the C.R.E.A.M.- it rules everything around me

I heard them say I couldn't take it- but no didn't register internally

I heard them say I wouldn't make- but knew they don't know me

I say just be you-the rest will fall in line

Nobody is liked by everybody-so you will be fine

Kind of hard to see people's faces- who are staring at you from behind

Wishing with envy they could take your place- and replace you in this line

The better you do the more they will try to erase- you and stop your shine

But your memories haven't been erased- of what they said back in the time

So you stand strong in your place- because you know you're in your prime

And oh how sweet it tastes- when something is divine

Now they realized they made a mistake- but you're actually doing fine

And you knew back then no matter what it would take- this moment would eventually be mine

So eventually you find, the perfect place- to make no mistakes, and the perfect time

To line all of those up who used to hate- make sure the camera flash is on this time

And when they attempt to congratulate, tell them to kiss your behind

And avoid the fuss- that comes with that- don't have time for none of it
You're just-being abstract- and they also told me payback is a .....







Rojo

Blood, fire, or rubies
By definition the things that you do to me
If it's the last time we speak- I should be honest

Straight from the heart from the start no lies or false promise

You are appreciated

Of course I feel jaded

But your feelings have faded

I thought we could of made it

Waited til I got it all, then decided you would fall

Out

Now I'm bout to ball, wanna share it with you doll

But the glass is half empty and it seems time's run out

Took a little while but now I see

It was never about them, it was never about you, it was all on me

Emotionally- not being ready enough

Maturity- I just didn't have that stuff

Mentality-wasn't tough

Took you for granted-thought you would always stand it- then you called my bluff

 

Now I just fold

This poker face show or don't show has gotten old

Truth be told- maybe it's love

Because all of the time you're the one I'm thinking of

One day you will read this or maybe you'll never know

A chapter in my life scribbled in rojo
So the reality would show

 

Trust

 

To have hold and keep til death do u part
Before you give that speech u make sure that you trust them with your heart

So be mine
Ms Valentine
We don't have to put numbers over a line and divide our time
This feels so divine
And I’m….

So in love

With the way that you smell, love the frown on your face when you yell

I like your style, the way you put the lip gloss on your lips, the way you do your eye lashes and eyebrows

I like the way that you smile, your mentality drives me wild, your personality, your whole profile, so In love the only thing I can say is wow

 

Wow!


Pure heart- sweet voice- you wish you could make the whole world rejoice
Never part- cause you’d give your last to make sure that I have
From the start- you said you’d be around and you would always be down

 

Been there-loved me for who that I am despite my past
No fear- you give me confidence when I’m down on my last
Ready my dear? hard times- we have passed- against the world- each other is something we will always have


Every moment with you is special like the feeling I had from the start
To have hold and keep til death do you part
Before I gave the speech, I trusted with my heart

Post a Comment

0 Comments