Words that rhyme

Closure

 

It's part of her swag and she's got that look so she knows how to make you feel

And she's so good at her skills

Look you in the face and make it all up- it doesn't matter what's real


Lips so seductive and so edible

Looks great but how could the words that come out of her mouth be so distasteful?

From her head to her toes she's hot like a fire

Type of looks that make you perspire

Attitude that makes you want to retire

Personality that you desire

She's always down to be around never gets tired-neat from her physique-from her house and her attire
Career goals she's aspired
Hard to find somebody flyer
Only problem is- this girl is a liar

And she's so good she has you questioning yourself

Questioning your own intentions questioning your own wealth

Questioning decisions, looking around for help

Look up in the sky and wonder why

Such a beautiful face could tell such a beautiful lie

The look in her eye

Was so elegant.......so truthful....... so bold

Yet so deceitful...... and she said it so cold

Cause it's part of her swag and she's got that look so she knows how to make you feel-which is bad

And she's so good at her skills- so that's what makes it so sad

Look you in the face and make it all up it doesn't matter what's real- but if it did, imagine what we could of had


                



This Thing Called Life

 

They say it ain’t fair when describing this thing called life

They’d rather focus on what’s wrong instead of what’s right

They say it ain’t fair but it’s alright

No matter all the countless nights you did everything right

 

Not only did you give her the world but you also gave her paradise

But that all can be erased on just that one night

When not to play the blame game

But you were feeling stressed and shamed-the job had your emotions in a strain and she was being so demanding that you slipped up and called her out her name

And even though you apologized and she said she’d let it ride- out of 100 thousand perfect ones, she’s goin’ always focus on that ONE night

But that’s just life

 

So when you held him down when nobody was around and when it was late in the night or early in the morning and he decided to call-you were the one that he found

But the one time you weren’t there

So now he thinks you never cared

But he doesn’t want to see your tears and you can hear his fears

How did we get here? Things were going so right and then suddenly and he disappears

 

All can be erased in one day or night

No matter the countless days or nights you did everything right

They say it ain’t fair but it’s alright

They say it ain’t fair when describing this thing called life

 

My Picture

I gotta story to tell y'all
About this picture of this beautiful woman that I have on my wall
About 5 feet 5 inches tall
Seen a lot of women but I think she’s the most beautiful of them all

Back in the day-we'd see pictures and call
Her wifey , photoshopped  pictures in class of her and me
Hoping one day that it’d be reality
I mean she
Was the last picture I saw at night and the first one I’d see
In the morning when I’d awake
Told people that I’d meet her one day
They would laugh- I’d say “I have faith”
They rolled their eyes said "yeah whatever that will be the day..
She's famous she'd never look your way"

Picture on my wall- I'm sure you hear this all the time
Oh my picture - if only you were really mine
Picture on my wall- it’s you that I think of
My picture- when I look at you it feels like I'm in love

My picture- it probably sounds creepy and I definitely understand
Somewhat like groupie love – and I’d be your number one fan
Not musically
But personally
Everything about you-from your personality to your stride
The way that you glide
The look of optimism in those eyes
Freckles across your face
Sweetest looking lips-oh how I’d love to have a taste

Beautiful soul
Never grow old
From head to toe
The perfect glow
Fortune favors the bold

Picture on the wall – what would I say to you?
I never really believed in dreams until I got to take this picture with you

Now that the picture on the wall has me in it too
I showed it to my friends from back in the day like: "I told you!"

Oh picture on the wall - if only you could see
You've probably taken photos around the globe
But my picture with you means the world to me

 

Free

 

"I'm sorry, you win

Don't worry, It won't happen again

 

You deserve it, you're worthless"

Yeah you got a black eye on accident, but these flowers are on purpose

Some of the things that he says after its over

Swear you in love but it couldn't feel much colder

 

Love makes you do the craziest things

Like stay with the one that abused you and you kept his ring

The promises outweigh the hurt

The finer moments outweigh the dirt

"It didn't hurt that much, I'll be alright"

"If I would have been better there would have been no fight"

 

Victim's response to a cowards behavior

Man is supposed to protect the woman from danger

To have hold and keep

Not to have be bold and beat

It's time- make a stand

Don't ever take abuse from a man

Hard to free your mind and break those chains

Feel like you're losing everything that you gained

Who will you run to? When you need love?  Find a way to Escape

So much more to your life- Find a way to be great

What will it take for the relationship to break?

A neck, an arm, another nose?

Love is supposed to be warm baby it shouldn't feel so cold

You're not supposed to be another one lost

His hands are only supposed to caress you and rub your skin so soft

That mentality - you can't be forced to see

And all of these possibilities

You may never get to see

All of these things you will never get to be

If you're not able to finally set yourself free

Post a Comment

0 Comments